PPA Cover of the Century – Terms and Conditions
The PPA Cover of the Century is administered by the Professional Publishers Association Limited ("PPA").
1. The shortlisted magazine front covers for the PPA Cover of the Century (“Cover Award”) are available at www.ppa.co.uk/ppa100/vote.
2. To vote please click on the front cover that you would like to win the Cover Award.
3. Only one vote is permitted per person (which means per web browser) per day.
4. By voting for the Cover Award you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The closing date for votes is 5pm on Monday 30th September. Votes received after that time will not be counted.
8. The winner of the Cover Award will be announced at the PPA Centenary Year gala dinner on Thursday 21 November. There will be no prior disclosure.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, PPA shall not be liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred in connection with voting for the Cover Award, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit.
10. PPA reserves the right to:
a. suspend or cancel voting at any time;
b. disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting and/or any attempt to rig the voting has occurred.
11. PPA’s decision in all matters relating to the Cover Award is final and binding.
12. PPA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
13. No prizes will be awarded to those voting for the winning front cover.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. PPA (company number 00132310) of Queens House, 28m Kingsway, London WC2B 6JR. VAT number 341 1391 90.