Harper’s Bazaar, the luxury fashion, art, and literary magazine, has announced that the Bazaar At Work Summit will return this year with a stellar line-up of influential speakers.
Taking place at The Londoner hotel on the 23rd November 2021, the Summit, held in partnership with UBS, YPO and Porsche, is a day-long conference that brings together inspiring female leaders for a day of empowering talks, thought-provoking panel discussions, interactive workshops and unmissable networking opportunities.
Building on the success of the past four annual events, the Summit will offer a rare opportunity to hear from distinguished creatives, businesswomen, authors, entrepreneurs and campaigners. The current line-up includes:
- Jane Wurwand, Co-founder of Dermalogica and Wurwand Foundation
- Lauren Cuthbertson, Principal dancer with The Royal Ballet
- Sharmadean Reid, Founder of The Stack World
- Anna Jones, Co-founder AllBright
- Dr Roopa Farooki, NHS Junior Doctor, Author, Lecturer at the University of Oxford
- Edeline Lee, Fashion Designer
- Dame Helena Morrisey, Founder 30% club and Chair Designate at AJ Bell
Lydia Slater, editor-in-chief of Harper’s Bazaar, said: ‘Harper’s Bazaar has celebrated the empowerment of women for over 150 years, and we are incredibly proud of the magazine’s long history of championing women’s rights, a heritage that we are committed to continuing today. The Bazaar At Work Summit gives our audience an opportunity to hear from, and connect with, visionary women who are leaders in their industry.’