PPA & Lewis Silkin Webinar
Led by lawyers from leading employment law practice Lewis Silkin, we covered the key issues facing employers in dealing with the COVID-19 crisis.
These key issues included:
- Dealing with employees with suspected COVID-19, who are in lockdown, or who are vulnerable/shielding
- Working from home and combining childcare responsibilities – what are your obligations and options?
- An overview of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- What other options do employers have in dealing with the economic impact of COVID-19?
- Managing holiday during the current crisis and the amendments to the Working Time Regulations
- An overview of the measures introduced to support self-employed individuals
The session also includes a live Q&A.
To watch the video and download the slides, click HERE