The PPA's Associate Members are right at the heart of the UK consumer magazine and business publishing sector.
The PPA Associate Membership scheme offers you a direct gateway to a £4bn industry.
Associate Membership is designed to be a conduit between our members and relevant, respected suppliers. PPA members need advice, services and solutions to enable them to continue to develop their businesses. The PPA Associate Member base is the first port of call.
Being an Associate Member of the PPA puts you in the room with the people who matter. When decisions are made or opinions are sought, you can be part of the essential process. You will be able to gain critical intelligence to help you generate more business.
Click here to view the PPA Events media pack for sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
What are the benefits?
ENDORSEMENT | SUPPORT
• Endorsed supplier status – PPA members come to us when looking for supplier recommendations, and we only recommend suppliers that we have a relationship with.
• Use of the PPA Associate Member logo on your own printed and digital promotional material.
• Quarterly member update from the PPA with updates and ideas for engaging with publisher members
LEAD GENERATION | RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
• Introductions to key prospects when appropriate – with permission from the individuals in question, we can connect you directly with key prospects or leads.
• Invaluable opportunities to network with UK publishers in informal settings, with exclusive invitations to key PPA member-only events, briefings & PPA Live! webinars. (approx. 20 per year)
• Discounted delegate attendance at a variety of PPA events.
• Discounted sponsorship opportunities at key PPA activities i.e. events, podcasts and PPA Live! webinars (25% reduction)
BRAND AWARENESS & ENGAGEMENT
• Profile in the PPA's online Associate Member hub for a full year. This includes the ability to embed high quality video, upload case studies and create a compelling story that encourages our members to send you direct enquiries.
• Your profile on the Associate Member hub will be highlighted at least once a year when we promote it directly to members through PPA’s weekly newsletter, Radar, which is distributed to 20,000 of our members and related industry professionals.
• Discounted advertising on www.ppa.co.uk (subject to availability).
• Valuable content to position you as experts in your field (i.e. blogs, articles, case studies) can be featured in Radar, subject to space.
• News stories and content led updates can also be shared across PPA social media channels where appropriate.
• Access to public affairs papers and research reports exclusively available to members.
• Use of the PPA carbon calculator.
How much does it cost?
PPA Associate Membership is £2,760 + VAT per annum for companies with over £500,000 turnover or £1,380 + VAT for those with lower turnover, or that have been trading for less than one year.
We can also offer bespoke bundle packages for organisations aiming to become Associate Members in combination with sponsorship or taking exhibition space at one of the PPA events.
How do I join?
Simply complete a PPA Associate Membership application form, which requires two business references. We will provide full terms and conditions of membership. The completed form can be emailed or returned by post. We will then raise an invoice for payment of your fee. Various payment plans are available to offer maximum flexibility.
If you have any questions about Associate Membership please contact Caroline Cronin, Director - Commercial & Events by email or on 020 7404 4166.
What happens next?
Once your application has been processed, you will be sent a welcome pack including a certificate signed by the CEO of the PPA confirming your membership. The PPA communications team will announce the membership via Twitter and the weekly e-newsletter. Your PPA account manager will send you details of upcoming PPA events and will discuss with you how to make the most of your membership.